<$BlogRSDUrl$>

viernes, enero 23, 2004

Title 

The fisrt little experiment: no backspace at all. No time to regret things said, or things left unsaid. No space for mispelling, misunderstandings, mischievs and misdemeanours. Just don’t backspace. Don’t turn your back on mistakes. They make you who you are. They shape you, they theach you, they hurt you.
It’s like the first time you rode a bike. You surely got a lot of scratches. You may have even bumped into your brother, who maybe was also learning how to ride, and you both were so stubborn and self conscious that you couldn’t part aside to make room to pass. Then you learnt how to give in.

IM NOT TALKING TO YOU. GO BACK TO YOUR MAC.

And then you gotta start thinking creative, beautiful concepts about Intl Water Day, and the incidence it will have over Mexican households. And all we can come up with are some stupid little ideas including Aquaman, a fish, a mermaid, and similars. It’s like we are always thinking what everyone else would. No surprise. No shit. No kidding. No good for this.
Why is that? We are accostumed, since we were little, to thinking in the correct way. The good thinguies. What everyone else would think. And when we get out the box, when we sneak out and try to fly solo, then they smack the hell out of you and you go back to where you started. Thinking what everyone else is thinking. Just the same way.

NO, I’M STILL NOT TALKING TO YOU, AND YET YOU MAINTAIN YOUR POSITION AND PLAY THE "IT’S NOT ABOUT ME" CARD, BUT IT IS. QUIT READING, I’M TALKING TO MYSELF.

English is more unreachable. It’s a strange to me. It’s like it’s not me the one talking. It unglues me from what I think, and gives it a certain glamour that plain Spanish never could. Actually, I’ve been said I’m just following some stupid trend, just as much as I use a lot of trendy words (in Spanish, obviously) but it just comes out that way. Just like this gigantic nonsense. I’m just writing it to keep myself awake, you know. Strange, I’ve been struggling a lot to get my sorry ass inside a place like this, and now all I can think of is hitting the bed from the ceiling fan, like a little not-so-bald eagle. Anyways, that’s pretty much it.


7UP-DIET: I still don't feel like posting something new tonight, at least not anytime soon. That's why, here you have the unforgettable

Tonight's song: You have been loved - George Michael. Best served with: remembering when you got oh so sad because I translated you the damn song, and craving to hold you and kiss you on your salty eyes.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?